Kiln Dried Shavings
- Large dried flakes for better coverage and less saw dust.
- A mix of cedar and pine with a fresh natural scent.
- Kiln dried pine and air dried cedar for greater bedding absorbency.*
- Large 3′ x 5′ bags for easy transport and storage.
- Only $5 per bag. More per bag, better quality, and less expensive than any competitor!
- Your horse can thank us later.
*Shavings occasionally include a mix of some hardwoods. If your animals have allergies, please let us know!
We have wet, or “green” shavings. These are normally a mix of Pine & Hemlock. When available, we offer them for $10 / 3 yards. Great for mulch! Free if you shovel them yourself! Call for current availability.
We offer a variety of scrap wood when available, including:
- Product cutoffs: $25 / dumpster
- Kiln dried sticks: $50 – $75 / bundle