Shipping & Delivery
|Delivery||$2.50 / mile|
|Forktruck Delivery||$90 / hour*|
|Over 150 miles||Freight Truck||Call for a quote|
|Small Orders||UPS Ground||Call for a quote|
|Non Wood Items||In the continental US||Free over $50|
Economical shipping through LTL freight carriers is also available for long distances, and small orders can be shipped via UPS Ground. Call us for a quote on either option.
How to Prepare for your Delivery:
We offer hand delivery by one of our flatbed trucks. Hand delivery is a great option because delivery times are very precise, we can get into small driveways. If your order is coming on our smaller trucks, we appreciate your help when unloading by hand. Please be prepared to have at least on person on site to assist our delivery driver. Our larger flatbed truck has unloading capabilities, but can not fit into some small driveways.
*When a forktruck is specifically requested, our rate is $90 / hour. This includes driving time to and from our mill as well as time spent loading or unloading the truck. When pre-paying for an order, we assume loading or unloading will take 1/2 hour at your job site. If you are not prepared for a pickup or delivery and we spend additional time at your location, please understand you may be invoiced for additional time.
Most orders are shipped on a over-sized pallet or crate via LTL (18 wheeler box truck). These are the steps involved in an LTL shipment:
- We will call you when your order is completed to set up a target ship date. This should be within 5 days of when your order is completed.
- When your order gets to the destination terminal, the trucking company will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Finally, be prepared for delivery! If your order is over 8′, a liftgate will not be of any use, so plan on unloading the order by hand.
You will need the following for unloading your order!
- Tin snips for cutting the metal banding
- A screw gun to open the crate
- A box cutter to cut open the plastic wrap and protective tarps
- You should have multiple people ready to help unload your order in a timely manner!
Please note shipping carriers may have delays which we can not control. We do not accept responsibility for product damaged in transit by shipping companies. If you provide us with the required documentation, we will assist you in processing a claim with the shipper. Any additional fees charged by the carrier (for re-delivery, excessive unloading time, storage, change of address, ect.) will be passed on to our customers.